PUBLIC PRESENCE AND DISCLOSURE POLICIES
G500 PUBLIC PRESENCE POLICY
IBDF International LLC (IBDF) dba the G500 Private Investment Group is the largest unlisted private investment group in the world.
Many people have asked why IBDF International LLC (IBDF) deliberately and intentionally limits information about its business affairs in the public domain (internet, media and global economy).
This question is particularly asked due to the general perception that the level of public presence an organization or business has in the public domain somehow legitimize the particular success, and/or organic growth, and/or competitive advantage, and/or legitimacy, and/or reputation, and/or credibility, and/or corporate substance of an organization or business in the formal global economy.
Such a perception or notion is of course not accurate or true at all as the public presence of an organization or business largely depends on the Public Presence Policy of an organization or business.
IBDF has together with its various corporate divisions, and its shareholders (G500 Private Investment Group), and associated members formulated the IBDF Public Presence Policy, which subscribes to a very low presence in the public domain after considering the following aspects:
1. Legal Legitimacy
IBDF International LLC (IBDF), registration number 4512866, is a duly registered corporation in the State of Delaware, USA and in good standing. Information about IBDF is available on the official records of the State of Delaware to the public and therefore does not warrant additional exposure in the public domain.
2. Corporate Legitimacy
The corporate legitimacy of IBDF is reflected in its corporate divisions and as such the identities as well as information about these corporate divisions’ corporate activities and the respective CEO’s are listed on the internet.
3. Nature of Business Affairs
IBDF provides its associate members with an exclusive and unmatched corporate infrastructure (Bastion Business Solutions BBS) through which they can access virtually unlimited business funding and/or industry specific corporate advisory services and/or business opportunities and/or new markets for products and services and/or a global business marketing platform and/or business facilitation services worldwide.
IBDF is an exclusive and private member based (not public) organization having more than a million professional and corporate members (clients) from all around the world associated to its corporate divisions.
The dynamic and revolutionary business / management / marketing / funding models of IBDF has created its own separate vibrant economy (Bastion Economy) outside the formal global economy, which means that IBDF only conducts business with the registered associate members of the Group and not with any member of the public.
No information about the business affairs of IBDF’s corporate divisions or registered associate members will therefore be released in the public domain, unless it involves a matter of significant public interest in which case such information will be published on the internet by IBNN.
4. Marketing Policy
Associate membership to IBDF’s corporate divisions is exclusive and by invitation only.
Only the IBDF Board of Directors or registered associate members can invite new members to the organization, who must comply and subscribe to the rules and regulations of the Group’s strict Code of Conduct and Ethics as well as Constitution, which regulates the corporate and business activities of IBDF, its corporate divisions and registered associated members.
IBDF’s marketing policy therefore does not need exposure in the public domain, as it sustains an annual membership growth, which surpasses Group targets and expectations.
5. Advertising Policy
IBDF and its corporate divisions do not have to advertise in the public domain, or are required to have a presence in the public domain in order to promote the IBDF group globally or to generate perpetual business.
IBDF’s unmatched global advertising capabilities rest firmly on the:
- Highly effective global IBNN Advertising Platform.
- Global network of associate members who promote the IBDF group globally within their respective professional and social networks.
6. Risk Management Policy
The biggest threats to IBDF’s corporate interests and business affairs are cyber crime, and corporate espionage, fake news campaigns, and rogue members.
IBDF’s vast intellectual capital, and multi-billion USD corporate resources, and information about its membership collective, and dynamic and revolutionary business / management / marketing / funding models; as well as the sensitive activities of the Callister International Corporate Security Division have made the organization a huge target, which is clearly evident in the relentless hacking and fake news incidents in recent years.
To protect the IBDF group against these threats, IBDF has implemented the following measures:
- To guard the IBDF group against future cyber crime and corporate espionage:
- IBDF will in future keep its electronic data and confidential information offline and secured offsite.
- IBDF has removed all its websites, and list containing the physical addresses of its global office infrastructure, and contact information from the internet, as from May 2017, and in future will have very little to no exposure about the Group in the public domain, specifically on the internet.
- All communications between IBDF and its corporate divisions and members will only be conducted through the various secure and encrypted Bastion Communication Protocols. No telephonic communications or electronic communications through the official www.gabm-pinc.com domain e-mail accounts are allowed. All communications with non IBDF members (public or regulatory authorities, etc.) may only be done through the remote IBDF IP address in South Africa to protect the IP addresses of the IBDF group, and its corporate divisions, and its members.
- To guard the IBDF group against fake news campaigns:
- The IBDF group will only disseminate information in the public domain in accordance with its strict media policy.
- The IBDF group will take vigorous action against any party that is responsible for or behind the dissemination of fake news about the IBDF group, and its corporate divisions, and its members in the public domain.
- To guard the IBDF group against potential rogue members:
- Only likeminded parties (no opportunists) who subscribe to the group’s strict membership criteria will be granted membership.
- No person or corporation can apply for membership at any of IBDF’s corporate divisions.
- Membership is by invitation only. Only the IBDF management or current members can invite and recommend new potential members.
- Each member can only invite and recommend a maximum of two new members, who will undergo a strict due diligence process to ensure they comply with the Bastion Economy operational requirements.
7. Bastion Economy
The IBDF group operates only within the exclusive global Bastion Economy, which is entirely separate from the formal global economy.
The values and the ways in which the Bastion Economy and the formal economy function are completely different:
- In the Bastion Economy, business is conducted in an environment of trust, respect and loyalty.
In the formal economy nobody trusts anybody. Nobody respects anybody. There is no loyalty, only personal gain and self interest.
- In the Bastion Economy, IBDF members subscribes to a philosophy of combined efforts, and the pooling of resources, and a common purpose to build successful, profitable and sustainable business ventures together with the backing of the resourceful IBDF group.
In the formal economy successful partnerships are uncommon and very difficult to achieve.
- In the Bastion Economy, IBDF members have direct access to substantial corporate resources like business funding, and industry specific corporate advisory services and global business opportunities, and access to potential new global markets for products and services within one organization.
In the formal economy it is very difficult for entrepreneurs and businesses to access such corporate resources in a very fragmented economy.
- In the Bastion Economy, IBDF members are guaranteed intellectual, and financial, and business growth.
In the formal economy, in general, most businesses only survive in a rat race and there are very little success stories.
- In the Bastion Economy, the IBDF group facilitates all business transaction successful between or on behalf of its members.
In the formal economy entrepreneurs rely on themselves in anything they do, usually without professional support.
- In the Bastion Economy, the IBDF group refund members in the unlikely event they suffer financial losses due to the unethical or unlawful actions of a fellow member.
In the formal economy entrepreneurs must seek legal action that is costly and associated with long processes without any guarantees.
8. Freedom to Access Information
IBDF will carefully consider every Freedom to Access Information request it receives from any government, or organization, or individual, or the media pertaining to the corporate interests and business affairs of IBDF, and/or its corporate divisions, and/or its associate members, provided such a request for information does not involve proprietary information.
Such Freedom to Access Information requests have to be in writing and forwarded to the IBDF Board of Directors at the contact details as indicated on the internet.
If any particular Freedom to Access Information is approved, IBDF will then arrange a meeting at its corporate head office with such a party upon which such information will be disclosed, subject to the party requesting the information signing a NDA.
IBDF will never and under no circumstances forward any information about its corporate / business / financial affairs, and/or intellectual capital, and/or corporate resources, and/or information about its membership collective by post, or telephonically, or electronically due to the inherent risk of cyber crime and corporate espionage.
9. Media Policy
IBDF does not publish proprietary, or private and confidential information about the organization and/or its corporate divisions and/or its associate members and/or its business affairs in the media, due to the strict IBDF Public Presence Policy and the IBDF Media Policy as indicated on the internet.
IBDF simply does not trust the international media to publish information in the public domain that is factually correct/true/accurate, or balanced, or just and fair, or within context, or without bias, or without malice, etc.
IBDF will only in extreme cases hold Press briefings if it is in the best interest of IBDF and/or its corporate divisions and/or its members and/or its business affairs.
IBDF only publishes information about the organization and/or its corporate divisions and/or its associate members and/or its business affairs in the public domain, when necessary, through its own media and communication department International Business News Network (IBNN).
10. IBDF Contact Details
Any third party, who is not a registered member of IBDF International LLC doing business as the G500 Private Investment Group can establish contact with the group, or its corporate divisions, or group executives by forwarding an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (from May 2017 this is absolutely the only way to contact the IBDF group if you are not a registered member).
Any such request will be forwarded to the correct department or individual to respond to such an enquiry.
If an enquiry is not regarded as important to the business interests of the IBDF group, then such an enquiry will be regarded as an unsolicited communication and will receive no response whatsoever.
The “IBDF INTERNATIONAL LLC CONTACT LIST” Blog, which contained the physical addresses, e-mail and telephone numbers of IBDF International LLC, its corporate divisions and executives, has been removed from the internet as from May 2017.
All the individual IBDF group websites, which include but are not limited to that of IBDF international LLC, Paulsmeier Inc Group, Global Association of Billionaires and Millionaires, Callister International, International Business Finance Corporation, Oakwell Holdings, International Business Finance Group, has equally been removed from the internet since May 2017.
G500 PUBLIC DISCLOSURE POLICY
IBDF International LLC (IBDF) dba the G500 Private Investment Group (formerly the Paulsmeier Inc Group) is a duly registered corporation in the State of Delaware, USA under registration number 4512866.
IBDF is an exclusive global member based organization and any aspect of whatever nature relating to its corporate and/or business and/or membership affairs is deemed to be strictly private, confidential, trade sensitive and proprietary information.
Such information may not be disclosed to any third party that is not a registered member in one of the corporate divisions of IBDF.
The only exception to this rule is when reference is made to specific active or successfully concluded business transactions, or corporate activities, or philanthropic projects on any website of IBDF or its corporate divisions.
In such an event:
A. Access to information of such specific business transactions, or corporate activities, or philanthropic projects could be requested from the IBDF board of directors for confirmation and/or research and/or due diligence purposes.
B. The granting of permission to review the corporate records of IBDF and/or any of its corporate divisions must at all times be in the best interest or greater good of IBDF, its corporate divisions and its membership collective.
C. The IBDF members involved in such specific business transactions, or corporate activities, or philanthropic projects have to approve such a request before the IBDF board of directors could consider the request for access to information.
D. The decision of the IBDF board of directors is final and could not be challenged.
E. The corporate records of IBDF and/or any of its corporate divisions can only be reviewed at the head office of IBDF in the presence of its auditors. Under no circumstances of whatever nature may any information pertaining to IBDF and/or its corporate divisions be forwarded to any third party who has requested access thereto.
F. The granting of permission to review the corporate records of IBDF and/or any of its corporate divisions is strictly conditioned to:
I. No information contained in the corporate records of IBDF and/or its corporate divisions may be disseminated to any third party of whatever nature, or published in the media / internet / social media platforms.
No electronic or print copies may be made about any aspect or information relating to IBDF or any of its corporate divisions.