IBDF International LLC dba the G500 Private Investment Group’s Business Model proposes the establishment of an exclusive and entirely independent economy (Bastion Economy) for its corporate divisions and members, within the broader global economy.
The vision of the exclusive G500 Private Investment Group global economy is to provide its corporate divisions and members:
- With all the necessary required in-house capital resources and industry specific corporate advisory resources to actively support business and entrepreneurial development;
- With access to a global market of infinite business opportunities;
- With an economic environment that thrives on exceptionally high ethical corporate and business values.
The objective behind the G500 Private Investment Group's own exclusive global economy is to isolate its corporate divisions and members from the many recurring global scandals and economic disasters caused by the corrupt and unethical business practices of the political, corporate, business, financial, banking and media establishments.
THREE STAGES OF THE BUSINESS MODEL
The G500 Private Investment Group Business Model has three stages in which an exclusive and entirely independent economy will be established: the development stage; the expansion stage; and the growth stage.
The Development Stage
The goal of the Development Stage of the Business Model is to establish the following G500 corporate divisions:
1. CORPORATE SUPPORT DIVISION
- SNG Global Dollar Virtual Currency Financial System
- Summit Network Group (SNG)
- Callister International (CI)
- International business Finance Corporation (IBFC)
- International Venture Capital Association (IVCA)
- NM Escrow Fund
- IBNN News Network
- IBNN Advertising Platform
- Foreshore Holdings
- Ascot Travel
- Ascot Travel Services
2. COMMERCIAL DIVISION
- Paulsmeier Franchise Group
- IBDF Capital
3. CORPORATE INVESTMENT DIVISION
- Oakwell Holdings
4. PHILANTHROPIC DIVISION
Global Association of Billionaires and Millionaires (GABM)
The Development Stage of the G500 Private Investment Group Business Model has been concluded at the end of December 2007 when it excelled, and indeed succeeded, at the challenge of establishing its own vibrant global economy.
The Expansion Stage
The Expansion Stage of the G500 Business Model commenced during January 2008 and it is expected to be concluded by December 2020.
The goal of the Expansion Stage of the Business Model is to achieve such sufficient organic growth in the Group’s membership collective and collective corporate resources, to allow its own exclusive global economy (Bastion Economy) to operate successfully and sustainably while being entirely independent from the outside global economy.
The Group's collective global economy has grown, on average, with 57 percent per annum since January 2008, and has recorded exceptional growth year after year, and consistently outperformed the corporate, business, financial, and banking establishments in the outside global economy.
The unprecedented success behind the Business Model to date can be ascribed to:
- The revolutionary management, business and funding models of the G500 Private Investment Group, which are decades ahead of the best organizations in the world;
- The unique business methodologies of the G500 Private Investment Group;
- The continued expansion of the G500 Private Investment Group global corporate infrastructure;
- The uncompromising business values of the G500 Private Investment Group;
- The corporate, business, financial and banking establishments who have totally underestimated the capacity of the dynamic and results driven team behind the G500 Private Investment Group;
- The absence of any real competition from the corporate, business, financial, and banking establishments.
The Growth Stage
The goal of the Growth Stage of the Business Model is to achieve a perpetual minimum growth rate of thirty percent per annum post 2020.